Effective date: 1st July 2021
Welcome to www.bridalbreeze.online
(the "Site") which is owned by Bridal Breeze Inc. ("Bridal Breeze", "we", "us" and "our") and operated from the United States.
Collection of Personal and Non-Personal Information (PII and Non-PII)
We collect and store certain PII about you (i.e.
, information which may identify you in some way) and non-personally identifiable information which does not identify any individual ("Non-PII") that includes;
• Full Name
• Email Address
• Phone Number
• Your Size
• Dress Preferences
We may request that you submit PII in certain instances, such as when you book the services offered by us, submit comments or questions, request information, participate in a promotion, contest or sweepstakes or utilize other features or functions of a Site.
When you connect to our Site, there is certain technical, non-personally identifiable information which does not identify any individual ("Non-PII") that may be collected and stored through the use of "cookie" technology and IP addresses. PII is not extracted in this process. Non-PII may include, but is not limited to, your IP host address, internet browser type, personal computer settings, and the number, duration, and character of page visits. This information assists us to update a Site so that it remains interesting to our visitors and contains content that is tailored to visitors' interests.
Use of Your PII.
• To respond to your questions, comments, and requests; to provide you with access to certain areas and features on a Site; and to communicate with you about your activities on a Site.
• To investigate suspected fraud, harassment, physical threats, or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, the rules or policies of a Site, or the rights of third parties; or to investigate any suspected conduct which we deem improper.
• To the extent that you provide us with financial information in connection with shopping or commercial services offered on a Site, we may use the financial information that you provide to fulfill the services.
• To help us develop, deliver and improve our products, services, content and advertising.
• To share with our parent, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, and promotional partners involved in creating, producing, delivering, or maintaining a Site, as required to perform functions on our behalf in connection with the Site (such as administration of the Site, administration of promotions or other features on the Site, marketing, data analysis, and customer services). In order to share such information, it may be necessary for us to transmit your PII outside the jurisdiction set forth below and you agree to this transfer. Further use or disclosure of PII by these parties for other purposes is not permitted.
• To share with third party service providers whom we employ to perform functions on our behalf in connection with the Site (such functions may include, but are not limited to, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data and providing marketing assistance, and providing customer service). These third party service providers have access to PII that is needed to perform their functions, and may collect or store PII as part of their performance of these functions, but are not authorized to use it for other purposes.
• For our internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve our products, services and customer communications.
• For other purposes as disclosed when your PII is collected or in any additional terms and conditions applicable to a particular feature of a Site.
• For disclosures required by law, regulation, or court order.
• For the purpose of or in connection with legal proceedings or necessary for establishing, defending, or exercising legal rights.
• In an emergency to protect the health or safety of users of a Site or the general public, or in the interests of national security.
Except as provided for herein, we will not provide any of your PII to any third parties without your specific consent.
Third Party Platforms used Stripe
When you make a booking appointment payment, your payment information is sent directly to Stripe, a secure payment processor. We do not collect or store your credit card information on this website or our website servers. Stripe has its own privacy practices.
Online scheduling; Service provider: Calendly LLC., 271 17th St NW, Ste 1000, Atlanta, Georgia, 30 363, USA; Website: https://calendly.com
Control on Information
Managing Your Personal Information. You have the ultimate control over the PII that we collect and use. You can always chose not to provide certain PII, but please keep in mind that you may not be able to use some of the features offered by a Site unless you provide us with your PII. If you wish to verify, update, or correct any of your PII collected through a Site, contact us on the details provided in the contact section of this policy.
We may also use your PII for the following purposes:
Direct Marketing. We may use your personal information to send you Bridal Breeze-related marketing communications as permitted by law. You will have the ability to opt-out of our marketing and promotional communications as described in the Your Choices section below as in accordance with the CCPA.
For research and development. We may use your personal information for research and development purposes, including to analyze and improve the Service and our business.
To create anonymous data. We may create aggregated, de-identified or other anonymous data records from your personal information and other individuals whose personal information we collect. We make personal information into anonymous data by excluding information (such as your name) that makes the data personally identifiable to you. We may use this anonymous data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes, including to analyze and improve the Service and promote our business.
To comply with laws and regulations. We use your personal information as we believe necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities.
For compliance, fraud prevention and safety. We may use your personal information and disclose it to law enforcement, government authorities, and private parties as we believe necessary or appropriate to: (a) protect our, your or others' rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims); (b) audit our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements; © enforce the terms and conditions that govern the Service; and (d) protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity, including cyber-attacks and identity theft.
With your consent. In some cases we may specifically ask for your consent to collect, use or share your personal information, such as when required by law.
The types of cookies that we may use include:
• Session cookies
Session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close your browser. These facilitate various tasks such as allowing a website to identify that a user of a particular device is navigating from page to page, supporting website security or basic functionality.
• Persistent cookies
Persistent cookies last after you have closed your browser, and allow a website to remember your actions and preferences. Sometimes persistent cookies are used by websites to provide targeted advertising based upon the browsing history of the device.
We use persistent cookies to allow us to analyze users visit to our site. These cookies help us to understand how customers arrive at and use our site so we can improve the overall service.
• Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, and ensuring the security of your experience. Without these cookies services you have asked for, such as applying for products and managing your accounts, cannot be provided. These cookies don't gather information about you for the purposes of marketing.
• Performance cookies
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a web site, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. All information these cookies collect is only used to improve how a website works, the user experience and to optimize our advertising. By using our websites you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device, however you can block these cookies using your browser settings.
• Functionality cookies
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your username). The information these cookies collect is anonymized (i.e. it does not contain your name, address etc.) and they do not track your browsing activity across other websites. By using our websites you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device, however you can block these cookies using your browser settings.
• Targeting cookies
These cookies collect several pieces of information about your browsing habits. [They are usually placed by third party advertising networks]. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as media publishers. These organizations do this in order to provide you with targeted adverts
more relevant to you and your interests.
• Third party cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish — for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit our website or use our Platform and some services and functionalities we offer may not work.
To restrict or handle cookies, please see the 'Help' section of your internet browser.
For any further information, please contact us buy@Bridalbreeze.online
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. The security on the internet is not 100% guaranteed, however we use best efforts to keep it secure for the users. We do not accept liability for unintentional disclosure. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet.
We may take pictures of brides in our shop.
You hereby authorize us to publish the photographs taken of you, and your name, for use in our printed publications, social media, and website. You can always get them removed by informing us if you are not comfortable.
Notice to California Residents — CCPA
We are required by the California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA") to provide to California residents an explanation of how we collect, use and share their Personal Information, and of the rights and choices, we offer to California residents concerning that Personal Information.
Your California privacy rights. The CCPA grants California residents the following rights. However, these rights are not absolute, and in certain cases we may decline your request as permitted by law.
You can request information about how we have collected, used and shared and used your Personal Information during the past 12 months.
• The categories of Personal Information that we have collected.
• The categories of sources from which we collected Personal Information.
• The business or commercial purpose for collecting and/or selling Personal Information.
• The categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information.
• Whether we have disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, and if so, the categories of Personal Information received by each category of third party recipient.
• Whether we've sold your Personal Information, and if so, the categories of Personal Information received by each category of third party recipient.
• Access. You can request a copy of the Personal Information that we have collected about you during the past 12 months.
• Deletion. You can ask us to delete the Personal Information that we have collected from you.
You are entitled to exercise the rights described above free from discrimination in the form of legally prohibited increases in the price or decreases in the quality of our Service.
How to exercise your California rights. You may exercise your California privacy rights described above as follows:
• Right to information, access and deletion. You can request to exercise your information, access and deletion rights, by emailing email@example.com
.We reserve the right to confirm your California residence to process your requests and will need to confirm your identity to process your requests to exercise your information, access or deletion rights. As part of this process, government identification may be required. Consistent with California law, you may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. In order to designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf, you must provide a valid power of attorney, the requester's valid government-issued identification, and the authorized agent's valid government issued identification. We cannot process your request if you do not provide us with sufficient detail to allow us to understand and respond to it.
• Request a list of third party marketers. California's "Shine the Light" law (California Civil Code § 1798.83) allows California residents to ask companies with whom they have formed a business relationship primarily for personal, family or household purposes to provide certain information about the companies' sharing of certain personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the preceding year (if any). You can submit such a request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with "Shine the Light" in the subject line. The request must include your current name, street address, city, state, and zip code and attest to the fact that you are a California resident.
• Opt Out -
You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these direct marketing communications from Us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email We send or by contacting Us. We may use Email Marketing Service Providers to manage and send emails to You.
We cannot process your request if you do not provide us with sufficient detail to allow us to understand and respond to it.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others in accordance with the CCPA. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Bridal Breeze is not intended for use by children under 18 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect information about children under age 18 through the Service. If we learn that we have collected personal information of a child without the consent of the child's parent or guardian as required by law, we will delete it. We aim to comply with the COPPA.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide you the Site services, for our valid business purposes, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, defend our legal rights, and enforce our agreements.
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.